The Queen’s Head is a charming and charismatic foodie pub nestled in the quaint village of Glanwydden near Llandudno.
We are currently looking for friendly, enthusiastic and hard working bar/waiting on staff to join us. Previous bar and/or restaurant work is preferred and roles will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must!
If you or anyone you know has a passion for food, drink and excellent customer service then we’d love to hear from them.
HOURS OF WORK
Part-time work available. Evenings and weekend work required.
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience and skills + tips + company discounts + employee benefits
The company, Stange & Co. Ltd., is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and are passionate about food, and enjoy working with people, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff, 25% off for close family and friends at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
If you are interested in joining our team then please email your CV and covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning and anything else that you think we might be interested in to Sonia Brownson at: The Queen’s Head, Glanwydden, LL31 9JP or alternatively email it to email@example.com. Or if you just want a chat to find out more information please pop into the pub and ask for Sonia.