Website The Queen's Head
The Queen’s Head is a charming and charismatic foodie pub nestled in the quaint village of Glanwydden near Llandudno. We are currently looking for a hard working and enthusiastic KITCHEN PORTER (KP) to join our team. Previous experience would be preferable but not essential as training will be given.
We are passionate about food and prepare everything in house to a high standard using fresh ingredients and local produce. Our menus reflect this and changes regularly.
Meets national minimum wage + generous tips + employee benefits
HOURS OF WORK
Flexible, weekend work will be required. Part time work available.
The company, Stange & Co. is a group of character pubs and inns independently run in Wirral, North and Mid Wales, that prides itself on its excellent quality food and customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge, have a good work ethic and have experience working with fresh food, this could be the job for you.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites (50% off for staff and close family and friends at the manager’s discretion)
- Food and beverage discount – 25% off food bill (up to 4 diners)
- Pension scheme – contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays
To apply for the above position please email your recent CV and covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what gets you out of bed in the morning to: email@example.com or call 01492 546 570 (contact: Andy Coverley, general manager), alternatively send your CV with covering letter to The Queen’s Head, Pen Y Bont Road, Glanwydden, Llandudno, LL31 9JP.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org